Tyler Durden - Our Great Depression
Blow up my inbox with these questions
- 1) Sexuality?
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) What's one frivolous thing you spend way too much money on?
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) What is something you're looking forward to?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What's your favorite time of day and night?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Pet peeves?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What's one band/musician you used to like but don't like anymore?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you wear?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) What's your favorite color(s)?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) Name some things you don't like about yourself, & name some you do like about yourself.
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
- 100) Describe the physical characteristics a guy/girl could have that you find attractive
- Ask me anonymously or not & you'll be my lil hero ^.^
So here it is - a small accumulation of items that haven’t worked for me, but may work for you!
A Tk Scents & Dresses Give-Away!
- Three black cotton dresses - one long sleeve with asymetical collar (featured), one long sleeve with diagonal high-low hem and collar bone cutout, one long sleeve with mesh sleeves and upper. All size S/M, All very stretchy, All above-knee. Some have been washed, but none have been worn.
- Two black nylon dresses - One v-neck shift with flouncing waist, One a-line with round neck and petal shoulders. Both size S, both have some stretch, both above-knee. Never washed or worn.
- One cream chiffon high-low button up dress with waist tie. Size S. Never washed or worn.
One grey cotton cardigan with wrapping waist tie. Size S. Washed but not worn.
- Boxed set of three Aroma Boutique fine fragranced candles in Vanilla Jasmine Sandlewood. New.
- Bottle of Lightening perfume oil from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (fresh - bottled one month ago, unused beyond initial test) and thirteen BPAL Imps (tested): Dorian, Dee, Blood Pearl, Tavern of Hell, Casanova, Desire, Skuld, Stimulating Sassafras Strengthener, Blood Kiss, Hellfire, Cobra Lily, Blood Amber, Maenad.
- One silver-toned claw bracelet.
Rules and stuff:
- This give away is for my followers. (as in, you must be following me if you want to play)
- No give away blogs, inactive blogs, or private blogs.
- Do not remove the text.
- Reblogs all count - no limit.
- You must have your ask box open.
- Free shipping to US and Canada.
- Ends 8pm cali time on March 13th
- Winner will be chosen by random
- If winner does not respond to my “huzzah! you’ve won!” message within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen, whamp whamp.
I was way too busy/tired to take a photo of each clothing item - I’m giving these away not selling them, so please don’t message me asking for detailed photos, thank you.
"Stupid Wikia doesn’t even have a recipe." — somebody
#4. Breaking Bad Is Getting People Hooked on Blue Meth
Recently, trend-savvy meth barons in New Mexico have begun selling blue-tinted crystals in the Four Corners region, just like murderous television antihero Walter White from Breaking Bad. Because if drug dealing can’t be fun, then what’s the point? However, despite the added impulse-buy factor of tying the product in with a popular TV show, it turns out that smoking blue meth is actually really bad for you. The chemicals in the blue dye are extremely harmful, which is a knowledge bomb that caught the normally health-conscious community of toxin-peddling meth addicts completely off guard.